Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Losing Weight

Image result for images weightloss   I joined one of the many groups on youtube in hopes of losing my weight. Needless to say, my son got married, I had company over the summer, running and even boredom haven't gotten me closer to my goal. I do love my weight loss group and it keeps me motivated and helps me to "connect" with others who are of like mind. So what's a girl to do? Putting things in perspective always helps me out so I figure hey by next year Christmas I should be there ? Here is my diet plan a old one but it works for me
3 fruits
unlimited vegetables
2 breads 
2 dairy
3 fats 
6 - 8 proteins 

Breakfast is a must
Exercise Daily
WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING THAT GOES INTO MY MOUTH
and Be accountable - yep, I need my Weightloss group or I just make excuses and have no one to be accountable to. 

Now, that is MY plan go talk to YOUR doctor, if you are on a weight loss plan to get a plan that works for you. I have had a doctor recommend the Atkin's diet for me in the past too. 

Planning ! Planning! Planning! Plan your meals don't let them be a "surprise" . Even if you have to put all your little meals in containers and learn to not feel guilty when people encourage you to eat outside of your plan. Keep your eye focused on the new healthier you! and finally pray ! Don't get discouraged if you fall down - get right back up and start on the program again. If you sit in self- guilt for a day it's going to be that much harder to get up.. so IMMEDIATELY Get back on  your weightloss plan! Get motivated and hang out with others who are on your side and agreeing with you to get healthy. If you have to hang tiny motivational cards around the house , tape them to the fridge, and get something busy to do (I crochet) when you feel like you are going to munch. If you find you are emotionally eating hold  in your stomach take a deep breath, grab a glass of water ( or not) and set a timer and grab something you like to do crochet, read a book, something to get your mind on something else. You can do it! 





Win a grill click here





     If you would like us to do a product review for you it's FREE and a easy way to get your brand name out there.


     Please help us by being  a sweetheart and sharing this post with your friends on facebook, instragram and twitter. Hugs to you! 

If you have a sweepstake or freebie you would like us to share on our blog please email us at PopleBackyardfarm@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment